Out Of Stock$24.97
Anarchy, the second expansion for Steve Jackson Games’ Revolution!, takes intrigue and backstabbing to the next level. Players can commit themselves to the Asylum in exchange for valuable bid tokens, or get the Warden to send their opponents to Jail! And no one knows what the Anarchist will do except the person who controls him . . .
Revolution! Anarchy includes enough game pieces to support up to six players. It requires the original Revolution! game to play.
Description: Tuckbox containing 50 wooden cubes, four chipboard counters, six bidding boards, two screens, rulesheet, and a chipboard overlay for the gameboard.
Related Products: Revolution! and The Palace.
- BGID: 160783
- Category: Bluffing, Deduction, Expansion for Base-game, Political
- Designer: Philip duBarry
- PrimaryName: Revolution! Anarchy
- Players: 3 - 6
- Year: 2014
- Artist: Ben Williams
- Product Title: Revolution! Anarchy
- Mechanics: Area Control / Area Influence, Auction/Bidding, Simultaneous Action Selection
- Publisher: Steve Jackson Games